Air Pot Trees
Air Pot Trees Suppliers in Southport
For the supply of trees from May until October, trees 14-16cm girth and larger are grown using the air pot system. This consists of a perforated plastic sleeve surrounding the root zone, allowing them to be air pruned at their tip, encouraging the build up of a stable fibrous root system. Prior to delivery, the plastic sleeve is removed, and the root system is wrapped with hessian wrap and wire cage.
Advantages of a J. A. Jones air pot trees include:
- availability out of the traditional planting season
- supply continuity as trees are supplied by a single known source
- quality of stock produced
- reduced establishment time
- elimination of root spiralling as found in traditional 'container grown' trees
- ease of handling as no additional machinery required
- environmental awareness as no packaging waste
- easy to anchor using underground systems
Please do not hesitate to call J. A. Jones on 01704 228235 to discuss your requirements.